2019 Federal Election
Two party preferred by demographic
This table shows the swing to or from the incumbent government using Two Party Preferred (TPP) vote percentages. The data is broken down by the demographic classification of federal electoral divisions.
This table is sortable by selecting on column headers.
- Inner Metropolitan: situated in capital cities and consisting of well-established built-up suburbs.
- Outer Metropolitan: situated in capital cities and containing large areas of recent suburban expansion.
- Provincial: outside capital cities, but with a majority of enrolment in major provincial cities.
- Rural: outside capital cities and without majority of enrolment in major provincial cities.
- TPP is a count of House of Representatives votes for the two major parties - Liberal/National Coalition and Australian Labor Party - without taking into account preferences for other parties.
- These results are not final.
|State||Inner metropolitan swing||Outer metropolitan swing||Provincial swing||Rural swing||Total swing|